Wow, it sure seems like this summer has flown right by! With all the busyness of getting a great program stitched together and Day Camp I nearly forgot it’s almost popcorn season!
With all that being said Popcorn kick-off and Welcome Back Registrations will be occurring Monday the 27th at 6:00pm, at Hickories Park, pavilion near the playground.
We have some really cool events planned throughout the year and we remain committed to providing the best scouting program possible.
A quick itinerary for the meeting as follows;
- 6:00-6:10 passing out paperwork for registration along with popcorn fundraising sheets.
- 6:10-6:15 Travis will do a quick introduction and welcome.
- 6:15-6:25 Ralph will go over the popcorn fundraising, importance of, and incentive program.
- 6:25-6:35 Ed will speak about the pack and importance of scouting, importance of volunteerism, and what helps to sustain a pack.
- 6:35-645 Karen will quickly go over the incentive program to bring on a scouter.
- 645-6:50 Travis and/or Ralph will provide a quick closing.
- 6:50-7:00 Registration forms and dues will be collected.
As a reminder dues for this year have gone up to $75 to help offset increased costs over the last several years, checks can be made payable to “Pack 37”.